How to host a clinic with Evan
Contact Evan with your requested date for a clinic. If that day is available, you can try to get your clinic filled. Your clinic would be considered "Tentative" at this point. As soon as your clinic meets the necessary minimum size, you will e-mail Evan again and we will consider the clinic dates “Official.” We strongly recommend that you request clinic payments in full from your riders at the time of booking their riding spot. It might be helpful to your riders for you not to cash their checks until just after the clinic. You can keep the clinic in “Tentative Status” until one month before your clinic dates or until another clinic host requests the same dates.
Clinic Host Requirements
- $500 non-refundable deposit.
- A well maintained arena capable of hosting up to 12 horses and riders together.
- A covered arena for clinic participants during inclement weather.
- Display area for Evan Bonner educational products.
- Power source for a microphone.
- Provide a minimum of 10 clinic participants (11th spot is free to host).
- Clinic participants provide host with 30% commission.
- Auditors are encouraged and provide host with 50% commission.